TurnOn Toronto Workshops
Change Lives – Save Lives
Be Fully Present in YOUR Relationships
TurnOn Toronto runs hundreds of workshops and has helped thousands of people change their lives in many different ways. Workshops on: Overcoming Limiting Beliefs, Mastering Emotions, Learning how to be vulnerable, etc.
Click the link below and find out what’s on offer right now.
One on One
Coaching & Hypnosis
The workshops that TurnOn Toronto runs are amazing and powerful. But workshops can’t cover everything. You may need One on One support to deal with what you need. We provide coaching and support in packages. Contact us to arrange a no-cost, no obligation consultation. We’ll talk about your concerns and desires as well as what we do and how we work.
Click the Discovery Form link below to start the process.
Move from this
To a life filled with this
Fear and Limiting Beliefs
Pain & suffering
Abundance in one sense is the opposite of scarcity. But it’s a lot more than than. Someone who takes the perspective of abundance has a deep sense of personal awareness. They are comfortable with who they are and congruent in their actions. They are confident and tend to be action oriented and focused on desire. They are far more likely to be described as charismatic. It takes breaking out of limiting beliefs to appreciate abundance. After all, the scarcity perspective IS a limiting belief.
Victim. This is by far the most subtle and insidious of the limiting beliefs. By “victim”, I’m also including roles such as persecutor and rescuer. The common theme here is the deep belief that life is something that happens TO us; that our life is controlled by external forces. People in this trap complain about their lot in life, about how others mistreat them, about how all they need is a little break and everything would be fine. When they wearing their victim hat, they are looking (unconsciously) for someone to mistreat them – and blame! When wearing their victim hat, they are also looking for rescuers – someone who will place a higher priority on the victim’s needs than on their own needs.
Destiny - taking responsibility
The ONLY way out of being a victim (and it isn’t always a comfortable way) is to accept responsibility for our actions and how our actions and beliefs actually create the world around us. You may have noticed a consistent theme among the “HEART” traits (the blue heart outlines) – they are all empowered and confident; they are keenly aware of their deep desires; they all create their destiny rather than waiting for the world to provide it for them. Staying in this state requires you to be comfortable with your own power – to constantly observe how you interact with your surroundings – to notice when you try to avoid responsibility.
What we do
Private hypnosis sessions
Two themes set our hypnosis sessions apart from others:
- We work on core issues, not surface issues. Smoking is a surface issue – we want to address what makes you want to engage in harmful practices. If we only deal with the surface symptoms, you might stop smoking but the need that smoking was filling remains unfilled and some other problem will emerge to take its place. If you insist on only working on surface issues, we know many other hypnotists who are willing to limit their work to your surface challenges.
- We use a basket of powerful techniques which allow almost all issues to be dealt with at unconscious levels. No nonsense about re-experiencing trauma until it you are numb. If you think of generic negativity clearing as a process to clear the weeds and underbrush from a forest, the generative techniques we use either clear out the bad trees -or- transform them from impediments to powerful allies to help you be all you can be.
Private Coaching Sessions
Coaching is a relationship. The coach is a guide – not a fixer, not a dictator. Being coached means being guided towards taking responsibility for your results, towards knowing what you want. In essence, it is the conscious counterpart to what we do in hypnosis sessions. The rates are the same and the distinction often becomes blurred.
At TurnOn Toronto, Bruce Anderson insists that client resources are created through actual experience. For hypnotic work, this happens in trance; for coaching work, it comes in the form of assignments.
For example, shame is a powerful force – the sufferer believes that if “people” knew about what she is ashamed of, they would instantly reject her. In this case, we create homework for her to go out and find strangers and (with their permission) tell them about what she is ashamed of. 100% of the time, the strangers welcome her openness rather than reject her.
Workshops - power learning
Workshops are an extremely cost-effective way to absorb the teachings that TurnOn Toronto has to offer. Over the years, we have delivered over 100 different workshops on a wide range of topics, all generally related to hypnosis, coaching, personal development, sexuality and relationships. The workshops all stand out in that they are totally participatory – we do not lecture – rather, we guide participants towards their own experience. They are offered regularly and cover the basics of our philosophy.
When we look back at the range of workshops, the single strongest themes are
- attention: how to receive it, how to request it
- learning to quiet the noise so we can hear the voice of our body / our intuition
- the importance of deep respect for all
- the importance of being seen and of gracefully seeing into others